Red Sky Gallery is excited to offer a relief to parents during the school year. We are offering a Learning Support and Art Day Pod for a max of 12 children. We offer an experienced tutor, Grace Gamble, who will support your child academically and creatively and technologically. We will be offering the following services for children 1st to 5th grade. Children will do their school district classes with the help and support of an experienced tutor.
Our Tutor will provide:
· Covid 19 Safe environment (masks and social distance space)
· One on One academic support/tutoring for academic success
· Technology support
· Accountability to ensure your child stays on task in zoom class meetings and follow-up support.
· Beautiful and Creative environment
· Daily Art Projects when schedules allow, after school if over and before 5pm.
· Professional special guest art teachers will provide a full Art lesson every Wednesday afternoon after half day school is over.
New Cost Structure:
· $50 per child per day ($7.14 an hour, approx. 7 hours per day) 5 day minimum, $250 a week
· You must pay tuition to secure a spot. Long term placement payments can be negotiated.
· We will do one and two day placements as they become open, initially as we are seeking long term students for 5 days week as priority placement.
· One week cancelation is required to get a full refund for any reservations, if less then 7 days notice you will be charged 50% of the tuition.
Start date and hours of camp operations:
· September 2nd, 2020, 8am to 5pm
Please fill out the forms below and email to email@example.com or call 425-301-6962 or come into the gallery to meet the owner, Laura Michaelson, and discuss the program.
Bio, Laura Michaelson, Red Sky Gallery owner
Laura has been a resident of the Shoreline, Lake Forest Park community for over 28 years. She is deeply committed to this community. Laura started her career with a bachelor’s degree in social work, working nearly a decade with children in recreational settings such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and YMCA. She primarily focused her work on leadership and career programs for teens. She shifted her career when she earned a master’s degree in Organizational Development and Leadership, and started consulting for organizations in Learning, Organizational and Leadership Development. She again shifted to pursue her lifelong dream and open Red Sky Gallery, an Art Gallery in Lake Forest Park Town Center, in August 2019. Applying what she learned from her work in organizations, and her experience in developing programs for child, she decided to embrace the changes Covid 19 has forced onto her new art gallery. Partnering with Grace Gamble, tutor, she has developed and will be offering a tutor and art day camp at the art Gallery. This meets the needs of the community she loves so dearly and to continue to sell art by local artists and craftspeople.
Bio, Grace Gable, Tutor
Grace Gamble is a 2020 honor society graduate of Shorecrest High School. She graduated with a 3.8 GPA. During her high school years, she tutored English Language Learners (ELL) and struggling students. She has traveled abroad to help educate children on hygiene, nutrition, and physical fitness. She has her CPR certification. Currently, she is taking a GAP year and will pursue college in the fall of 2021. Her career goal is to work with and educate children, or pediatrician. While she was successful in all subjects, she loved child psychology where she learned about child behavior and positive reinforcement. Math has always been her favorite subject. Having tutored math to ELL students, she was motivated to find several approaches to teaching the same concept.
She looks forward to working with kids at Red Sky Gallery Tutor and Art Camp this upcoming school year.
We are happy to answer any questions. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-301-6962